Where's Naruto? I need my Naruto!

Well this week is gonna be different, from now on I will no longer be doing repacks of Naruto Shippuuden, but before you slit your throat let me explain what's going on.

Dattebayo has given up subbing Naruto because it has become licensed on a website named Crunchyroll. Now they will show it to you a few hours after it airs if you pay them like 6 dollars a month for the privilege. I say nuts to that, I want my anime free. heh So since DB isn't going to be doing it anymore and hence I will no longer have a source to repack I decided that I will begin fansubbing it on my own. That's right I will start a new fansub group, can I call one person a group?, and bring you naruto that way from now on.

So being that I am alone on this it's gonna take me a bit longer than the 24 hours it takes dattebayo, they have years of experience, and I am only on my first release. So I think a 2-3 day wait is not so bad, and you know I will have it for you each and every week.

So there you go, that's what's going on with your Naruto fix.

  1. Comment by Seychelles on January 9, 2009 at 8:57 AM  

    Hey DC, i encourage you to do your own Fansubbing, but, man its a lot of hard work, i've never tried it, shit, i dont even know Japanese...or whatever they call it, but i hope soon you can have ppl to work with you, so its easier like what DB does. Hope O-Mega can help out. also i hope that everybody out there gives you their full support for the hard work that you are going to put into for all the naruto fans. I wish you good luck!

  2. Comment by DCJoeDog on January 9, 2009 at 9:38 AM  

    thanks for the kind words, int he future I will be looking to build on the team but for now I need to do it all so I know what I'm talking about when I boss people around. LOL

  3. Comment by Anonymous on January 9, 2009 at 11:40 AM  

    ummm DB relesed ep 91 if u didnt know...

  4. Comment by Anonymous on January 9, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

    oh and forgot to add new subbers have alrdy started to emerge

  5. Comment by Anonymous on January 9, 2009 at 12:34 PM  

    Thank you for your continued hard work and dedication. Subbing by yourself is definitely a daunting task, and if you eventually give up on it we will all understand. Once again THANK YOU, for my Bleach and Naruto weekly fix and I hope you have continued success!!!!

  6. Comment by Anonymous on January 9, 2009 at 12:42 PM  

    Hi DCJoeDog!!!

    I Wonder What program did you use when you convert Naruto Into SD

  7. Comment by Anonymous on January 9, 2009 at 7:54 PM  

    You do know that Joost will have be airing the new eps subbed on streaming video 1 week after it airs in Japan.... So honestly you don't need to do this but meh if you want to you can I guess.

  8. Comment by DCJoeDog on January 10, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

    I like watching it on my tv, not my computer, that's why I am subbing it, also don't want to wait a week for it

  9. Comment by Chernobyl on January 10, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

    hopefully our 848x480 version should be out tonight or tommorow we dont know depends on who is doing it right now i aint got all my tools with me ill try to do it

  10. Comment by Anonymous on January 16, 2009 at 2:11 AM  

    Go, JoeDog, GO!!! Thousands of Naruto fans are behind you on this, even if they don't send you a notice.

    Watching streaming video for many of us is an iffy prospect at best and many DON'T have high-end (or new) computers which are capable of showing HD video smoothly.

    So your providing first, SD repacks, and now, downloadable Naruto subs for us to view on our TVs has been a valuable and NEEDED service for those who would've been screwed OUT of Naruto months ago, when snobbier subbers decided that SD was obsolete and no longer needed.

    Keep it up as long as you can... even though most of us can't speak Japanese and help you out, we'll stand behind you to cheer your efforts!