[AnimeBento] Naruto Shippuuden 91 SD V2



Here is a v2 of 91 as the first one came out far less crisper than we would have liked. It's all about the source. Anyway this one is MUCH cleaner and the subs easier to read, and timing made even tighter. Get used to the colors it's here to stay. lol

So enjoy, oh and before I forget, an HD version is also coming soon.

Torrent : Mininova Piratebay Demonoid

Screenshots :




Thumbnails

  1. Comment by Anonymous on January 11, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

    I wish you'd just pick a regular font, these fonts are kinda weird to read...

  2. Comment by Seychelles on January 11, 2009 at 11:50 PM  

    like i said tomorrow feed back, it takes a long time to download where i live.

  3. Comment by Seychelles on January 12, 2009 at 11:29 PM  

    I'm going to be frank with you DC, the version 1 (for the 1st try) was good, but the video seemed a bit off, but the version 2 was perfect, its as if dattebayo material. its really great, the fonts are good and i like the colours, really original. will let you know if anything needs improving

  4. Comment by Anonymous on January 13, 2009 at 7:16 PM  

    Thanks for the v2, like I stated before, I like the idea of the colored text, but it doesn't work for the dialog between Naruto and Jiraiya. I believe it's because of the white shadow on a light background. It works for Kiba since his dialog takes place on a dark background.

    That's just my 2 cents, I don't have much of a choice so I will go with whatever you put out there.

    Thanks again!