[AnimeBento] Naruto Shippuuden 91 SD



And here it is, our very first release, now when you get this please watch, as if you won't, with a critical eye. We want to improve this fansub for everyone so I want everyone's input. As always the video is SD and the codec is DIVX, although an HD version will also be put out in time, but always expect the SD one first for the time being.

Enjoy

Torrent : Mininova Piratebay

Screenshots :




Thumbnails

  1. Comment by Anonymous on January 9, 2009 at 11:01 PM  

    couldn't u guys also repack DBs version? as its kind of like a day of mourning there final naruto release......

  2. Comment by Anonymous on January 10, 2009 at 3:13 AM  

    Do you actually understand Japanese? Or did you just borrow the subs from another group?

  3. Comment by Anonymous on January 10, 2009 at 6:48 AM  

    The multi-colored font was a great idea, but it doesn't work. Let me clarify, the solid colors do work, but the fonts that are outlined in white are very difficult to read. Either stick with just white or don't use shadowing in your fonts, I prefer the former. I can't comment on the actual dialog, since in a lot of places I couldn't read it, maybe my glasses deserve some of the blame also.

  4. Comment by DCJoeDog on January 10, 2009 at 7:54 AM  

    I will put out a v2 and will try standard sub colors, but I like how each person has a color, just have to find the right contrasting colors is all

  5. Comment by Anonymous on January 10, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

    if ur not doing Dattebayo's shippuuden 91, can u tell us what program u used to repack them and where to get it?

  6. Comment by Anonymous on January 10, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

    Thanks for the v2 and I also like the individual colors. I do believe eventually you will get it and then I will be wondering how I ever lived without them.

  7. Comment by Anonymous on January 10, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

    for what it's worth...thanks man for everything you do on this site. Don't forget the harvey birdman series, they are to die for.

    obi

  8. Comment by Seychelles on January 11, 2009 at 11:45 PM  

    Hey DC, sorry i'm late weekend was packed, i will give you my feedback when i finish downloading that'll be round tomorrow, Thanks for the speed in doing this!