[AnimeBento] Naruto Shippuuden 91 HD



The much anticipated HD version of 91 is here, and this is true 720p HD. Our file is in DIVX for the widest possible compatibility with the array of devices out there, whether it be PS3/360 to set-top boxes. This was a conscious decision to not use h.264, now the file is a bit bigger than an equivalent h.264 file but the quality is the same, and lack of headaches from it not working on stuff makes it worth it.

Enjoy

Torrent : Mininova Piratebay Demonoid

Screenshots :




Thumbnails

  1. Comment by Anonymous on January 11, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

    Thanks for the v2, like I stated before, I like the idea of the colored text, but it doesn't work for the dialog between Naruto and Jiraiya. I believe it's because of the white shadow on a light background. It works for Kiba since his dialog takes place on a dark background.

    That's just my 2 cents, I don't have much of a choice so I will go with whatever you put out there.

    Thanks again!

  2. Comment by Anonymous on January 11, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

    My comment was directed towards the SD V2, I haven't watched the HD version.

  3. Comment by Anonymous on January 17, 2009 at 2:16 AM  

    here's some solid advice: don't do anything too fancy with font color, pick a color, pick an outline, and then run with it. Secondly do NOT use comic sans as your font ever again. Not only does it make you look really amateurish, but that sort of font is really only suitable for comic books as the name implies.