DJ Max Portable Clazziquai Edition

If you're like me you've been dying for the new DJ Max games to get released already, well one of them finally did. DJ Max Portable Emotional Sense Clazziquai Edition. Now that's a mouthful. I have found the patched version of the game so all you have to do is make sure the psp is running the latest custom firmware and you are all set.

Torrent : Mininova Piratebay

I hope you guys all seed generously, this will be my biggest release ever, and if this doesn't go well you can expect very few releases like this in the future from me, so seed until it hurts

Forum mirror (RS and MU links)

  1. Comment by Anonymous on October 29, 2008 at 4:40 PM  

    hey omege, i got a quick question. i was wondering if you still synacing those code geass episodes. I really liked dat. Get bak to me here or on my site or on C_W