[DB] Naruto Shippuuden 82 HD to SD Repack



Here is this week's Naruto Shippuuden. As always all I have done is change the resolution from HD to SD and the codec from H.264 to Divx, nothing else changed.

Torrent : Mininova Piratebay

Screenshots :




Thumbnails

A quick heads up, I may be picking up another non-Dattebayo anime, I just have to figure out how to take apart an MKV file and re-encode the individual pieces and then mix them all back together as easily as possible. so lookout for that in the near future...maybe. lol

  1. Comment by Anonymous on October 31, 2008 at 3:17 PM  

    There's a great utility called MKVToolnix that can disassemble MKV's I use it quite a bit.

  2. Comment by Anonymous on October 31, 2008 at 3:18 PM  

    oops forgot to leave a url. http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/mkvtoolnix/downloads.html

  3. Comment by DCJoeDog on October 31, 2008 at 5:07 PM  

    Yeah I found that and I can use winamp to make aac into WAV files and then with virdub I can mix them back so expect the first one out soon ;-p