[DB] Naruto Shippuuden 80 HD to SD Repack



And here you go, this week's Naruto Shippuuden. This one's a sad one, poor Asuma. Keep a few tissues close by.

As always all I have done is change the resolution from HD to SD and the codec from H.264 to Divx, nothing else changed.

Enjoy.

Torrent : Mininova Piratebay

Screenshots:




Thumbnails
Forum Mirror

  1. Comment by Anonymous on October 17, 2008 at 4:23 AM  

    Your PirateBay Link is incorrect it's pointing to Naruto Shuppuden 78-79. Just thought I'd let you know.

  2. Comment by DCJoeDog on October 17, 2008 at 4:41 AM  

    it's the right link, I typed the named using the drop down box and forgot to fix the tiny part (the numbers) that was different

    Thanks for pointing it out, fixed

  3. Comment by Anonymous on October 24, 2008 at 12:32 PM  

    thanks for these repacks. I've been re-encoding my own H264 shippuuden avi's to 714x400 xvid since my computer is too slow to playback those H264 files (the torrent I downloaded had H264 encoding starting from episode 54). But now that I know you offer 720x404 repacks, consider me on board =).