[DB] Bleach 192 HD to SD Repack



Here we have this week's Bleach from the fine folks over at Dattebayo fansubs.
As always all I have done is change the resolution from HD to SD and the codec from H.264 to Divx, nothing else changed. My partner O-mega thought maybe I forgot about your needs and made his own version as well, I will be using that as a direct download alternative to those impatient to get via torrent. LOL

Torrent : Mininova Piratebay
Direct Download : Rapidshare

Screenshots :




Thumbnails

  1. Comment by Anonymous on October 29, 2008 at 11:30 PM  

    there a chance for MU link?

  2. Comment by Anonymous on October 30, 2008 at 1:57 AM  

    YOU DA MAN!

  3. Comment by Unknown on November 1, 2008 at 2:19 PM  

    Thanks you very much!!!LOL!!! Can you tell me wich converter you use for the repack?