[DB] Naruto Shippuuden 76-77 HD to SD Repack



Here is this week's Naruto Shippuuden, we skipped a week but now we have a double episode so all is well. As always, all I have done is change the resolution from HD to SD and the codec from H.264 to Divx, nothing else changed.

Enjoy.

Torrent : Mininova Piratebay

Screenshots




Thumbnails

  1. Comment by Anonymous on September 28, 2008 at 12:43 AM  

    I'm glad I found this site cause I hate the h264 codec that dattebayo uses because I can't play it on my Xbox 360. Thanks.

  2. Comment by Anonymous on September 28, 2008 at 9:22 PM  

    what about Greg the bunny???? you only have 4 epis to go so plz finish cuz i cant find them ne where

  3. Comment by DCJoeDog on October 2, 2008 at 3:05 AM  

    I'll make a post with all the links soon, thanks for reminding me

  4. Comment by Anonymous on October 4, 2008 at 11:52 AM  

    why is it there are no updates?