[DB] Bleach 188 HD to SD Repack



Here we have this week's Bleach from the fine folks over at Dattebayo. As always, all I have done is change the resolution from HD to SD and the codec from H.264 to DIVX. This file will run on XBMC and those Divx playing DVD players.

Enjoy

Torrent : Mininova Piratebay

Screenshots




Thumbnails

NOTE: I have 2 things to say this week:


  1. There is no new Naruto Shippuuden this week, BUT there is a new movie out, and I will get to it this weekend, so don't worry about that.

  2. Sorry for the delay, I am on a secret project, new website, and if I could tell you what it was I would but when you see how big it is and how awesome it is you will all be glad I was on the project.


So there you go, enjoy Bleach

  1. Comment by Anonymous on September 19, 2008 at 5:45 PM  

    Thank you for my weekly Bleach fix!!!

  2. Comment by DCJoeDog on September 19, 2008 at 6:13 PM  

    no problem, I'm just sorry I was late.

  3. Comment by Anonymous on September 19, 2008 at 7:32 PM  

    sure that the naruto movie isn't a fake/troll?

    on DB it says Naruto Shitpooden Movie Suicide Bonds
    looks like a fake 2me

    greets phettdude

    ps.: could u tell pls, how u encode this stuff? codecs, tools,

  4. Comment by Anonymous on September 19, 2008 at 8:22 PM  

    Thanks! Was getting worried there.

  5. Comment by Anonymous on September 19, 2008 at 9:33 PM  

    Hey DCJoeDog,
    Thank you very much for all the encoding you've done to bleach series so far. I'm very crazy and passionate about Bleach. I have reach to the extend where I would look for the latest encoded series everyday coz I just can't wait to know what's gonna happen next in the story!

  6. Comment by Anonymous on September 21, 2008 at 6:20 PM  

    what about Greg the bunny???? you only have 4 epis to go so plz finish cuz i cant find them ne where and btw their is no new naruto movie if you couldn't tell the release by [db] was a troll