[DB] Bleach 198 HD to SD Repack




And here I am back from the World of Warcrack. I broke my addiction just long enough to bring you this week's Bleach. As always, well until recently heh, all I have done is change the resolution from HD to SD and the codec from H.264 to DIVX, nothing else changed.

Enjoy.

Torrents: Mininova Piratebay

Screenshots:




Thumbnails

  1. Comment by Chernobyl on December 10, 2008 at 1:09 AM  

    was just about to post as well about this and you beat me remeber DCjoedog you have to get back in to doing this as people really really want this.
    im off to bed now so see ya later DCjoe

  2. Comment by Anonymous on December 10, 2008 at 3:42 AM  

    heya dcjoe beat his addiction ^^

  3. Comment by Anonymous on December 13, 2008 at 6:54 AM  

    Dear DCJoe & Omega, i just found an OVA episode of Bleach which I am quite sure was never a part of the normal series since Ep01. Here's the torrent link: http://www.mininova.org/tor/275493
    This is the only one which has English Subs. OVA is called Sealed Sword Frenzy. Thought it might be of interest to you. From Bleach Fan.